Get more Cat-titude in your iMessages with this exclusive sticker pack featuring Hova, the world’s laziest lady!
Let everyone know how lethargic your feeling with some of Hova’s most iconic lazing-around poses. Layer her naps on your chats, or let her sprawl speak for itself.
- SEND spunky cat stickers in chat
- PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
- CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
- LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
- SCALE & ROTATE stickers
- Adorable Hov – a Hov-in-a-box
- Angry Hov – what happens when you don’t take Hov outside
- Box Kitty – like a child, it’s never what came from the box that matters
- Smelling Flowers – a curious cat always takes time to stop ‘n snif
- Harness – safety first before we step outside
- Laundry Hov – if you can’t find a thing to wear, it’s because Hov slept in them
- Mouse House – for when you know you’re staying in for the evening
- Paper Cat – surround yourself in the stuff you love
- Praise Hov – give praise
- Hov Scarf – for your fall and winter fashion choices
- Hov Sit – for when you need to reiterate how patient you are being
- Teepee – you’re heading home to rest
- 6 Assorted Sleeping Hovs – the laziest cat sleeps in the wackiest positions.
Stay tuned for updates for each holiday season!
If you’re new to Stickers, here are some quick tips on installing and using Sticker apps:
- To access iMessage apps, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
- To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
- To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles, other Stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
- iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. You can receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they’re received inline as images and don’t support being pasted on top of text, photos etc.